In light of what’s been happening in Ukraine I am publishing a series of episodes that will, hopefully, bring in perspectives that are usually not platformed.
The first episode is with British-Syrian writer and activist Leila Al-Shami.
The Fire These Times is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Anchor, Breaker, Amazon Music, Audible, Stitcher, Radio Public, Pocket Casts, Castro and RSS.
Important note: this is not a news update. For news updates check the podcasts below:
- Ukraine Without Hype by Romeo Kokriatski and A. Bartaway
- Popular Front
- Ukrainecast – BBC
- The Ex-Worker
Links on how to help Ukrainians:
- War in Ukraine: Ten Lessons from Syria – Crimethinc
- Syrians recount horror under Russian air attacks – Al Jazeera
- Why Ukraine Is a Syrian Cause – Yassin Al-Haj Saleh, DAWN
- ‘Our fates are united’: Syrians rally behind Ukraine after years of Russian torment – The Guardian
- Safe, – Edge of Syria
The Fire These Times links: